Friday 4 December 2009

Video and Photography evaluation

The photos I took for my website were meant to be exciting and informative at the same time. I took the photos with my phone camera and now realise that I should have used a higher quality camera to really capture the action and draw in the audience more. I also had this problem with my videos so I replaced them with higher quality videos so that the audience get a feel for the excitement and can also see in better detail how the moves are done.
My biggest problem were my promotional videos as the quality and sound quality were atrocious as the sound was tinny and because I had to stretch them the quality was even worse than before. So I had to re-film my videos and use a different program to edit it and add sound. This time around the video and sound quality were much better and do the website some justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment