Friday 4 December 2009

Questionnaire findings

From my questionnaire I have found out that of the people I quizzed barley anyone had heard of Parkour or Free Running. So my first task is to explain to the people who go on my website what exactly Parkour and Free Running are. Also form my questionnaire results I found out that most the people who were interested in the sport were aged between 16-25 years old and male. So another goal for my website it to get a broader audience and show that Parkour and Free Running can be done by anyone from any background no matter how rich or poor you are or what gender you may be.
I found out that most people were interested in keeping fit and wanted to be healthy but either lived too far away from a gym or couldn’t afford to pay to go to the gym, so again a goal for my website is to show that Parkour can be done anywhere and with no cost to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment